Dog Days of Summer
What is better than helping a local nonprofit raise funds to provide services to survivors of suicide? Doing it with your fur babies! Team of Mercy is teaming up with Downtown Terre Haute to present Dog Days of Summer. Leading up to the event, community members and their fur babies will help raise funds for Team of Mercy all while competing to be the Top Dog! The top 24 furry fundraisers will be featured at a dog show during Dog Days of Summer.
The Main Event: August 5, 2022
On August 5, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., the top 24 dogs (by funds raised) will be invited to participate in a dog show. At the dog show, the Top Dog will be announced but there will be a few other fun awards dogs can compete for.
Come and enjoy:
- Dog show featuring our top fundraisers
- Dog friendly foam party
- Doggie obstacle course
- Dog friendly vendors
- K-9 demonstration
- Live music
- & More
Make sure to stop by our preferred food vendor, Federal Gourmet Foods, for an over-the-top gourmet hot dog!
Interested in registering your pup?
Registration for 2022 is now closed. The best way you can help is supporting other pups on our furry fundraiser page or attending the event on August 5th in downtown Terre Haute. Look forward to registering your pup for 2023!
How it works
- Register below: Include your contact information and upload a photo you and your dog.
- Note $25 registration fee is required
- Dogs will then be displayed on our website where the public can “Vote” with their dollars for the Top Dog. You and your dog will have your own link to share via email or social media. Share with friends and family so they can make a tax-deductible donation to Team of Mercy and vote for your dog.
- Donations can be made in any amount securely using our website.